There are five mouthwatering dishes above,they are wedding delicacies and party favorites. Name all and correctly replicate any of them to win .
HERE'S HOW TO WIN.
• Create any of these dishes above• Take a photo of your dish and tag #myfavoriteweddingdish ,add it to your social feeds (twitter, facebook, instagram or pininterest and tag #typearls too.
• Follow TYPEARLS on pinterest, twitter and/or Instagram so we can DM you should you win. Send a full recipe of the dish to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Comment below letting us know you entered the contest; as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• I am giving a coiple of weeks to prepare the dish so please share your image and comment before April 24th.
• A winner will be announced a day before my birthday April 25th so be sure to follow along.
Share with your friends to enter the contest. The giveaway is for everyone.
To encourage you everyday you wake up, I decided to share a power smoothie recipe to boost your morale.
What better way to start the morning than by energizing your body with fiber and vitamins necessary to nourish it. A smoothie helps to revitalize, enrich and improve your health.
1. A cup of Liquid : Water, milk or yoghurt
2. Frozen ice:
3. Fruits: Fresh fruits is better and healthier than canned ones. Examples of fruits that can be used are Pineapple, apple, Orange, banana, strawberry, avocado or a mixture of more two fruits.
4. Extras: Nuts (almond,peanut) or spices (Cinnamon, nutmeg)
1. Add the liquid , this helps the blades of the blender and the fruits to move freely .
2. Add the fruits (Washed, skin peeled, sliced or chopped to bits).
3. Start to blend at low speed for the mixture to blend well and finely as you want. Once the mixture is smooth and no noticeable fruit chunks or pieces you can increase the momentum of the blender by gradually increasing the speed . Stir at intervals.
4. Add frozen ice chips or crushed ice or use frozen fruit . Too much ice can make the smoothie chunkier, making it harder to sip though a straw.
5. Pour your smoothies into long stemmed glasses, put in cocktail straws and design as you like.
Hope you enjoy your drink.
Lets see picture of your dishes and drinks as soon as you make them .
Feel free to share your recipes with us too.