Undertaking this business necessitates going the extra mile to achieve excellence.
Some of the capital and equipment necessary for start-up are Land or rented space, side attractions bouncy castles, games, arts and crafts, pool,face painting), supporting staff, clowns/children comedians and security. You can get reliable food and drink vendors to provide feeding. Parent-teacher associations, Area Landlords, Inter-house sports, shopping malls, Schools,Children churches are some of the gatherings where you can source potential clients from.
- Have a real Interest in children: Children are fun. Children are important. They form the bedrock of your business. If they are in love with your services, they will keep bringing back their parents and guardians,increasing your patronage. You must Treat them well, they are your mouth piece.
- Patience and tolerance are must-have skills.
- Research: Find out the latest trends in the industry and know more about the line of business.
- Be prepared to invest time and money
- Training is very important, it make the difference and sets you apart
- Have a well-written business plan , Document , review and update as you go along.
- Interact with experienced people in the business or those working ad-hoc with them. Seek their opinions and advice ,you need their support and network to prevent you making unnecessary mistakes and avoid pitfalls.
- Take your business plan to Financial Institutions that support start-ups, for funding or advice
- Start small if you can.
- Real passion: One must be passionate about the vision you have, live and breathe it, as this is what will keep you going when things are not going the way you want.
She also adviced parents to have these 5 key values to foster a good parent-child relationship.
1) Family time
2) Family values
5) Mutual respect
Wife of Jones Ademola Adeniyi and mother of a beautiful princess.
Proprietress of PoshBabiesandKids School, Parkview Estate Ikoyi for children ages 3 months to 5 plus
Founder of the Helps at Homes Initiative, an initiative to empower families and individuals to make better decisions when employing domestic workers in order to protect their families particularly children who are usually more vulnerable. (2348125528442, www.poshpartypacks.com, bbm pin:2b61473a)