|Curry rice garnished with fried meat|
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients:1. 2 cups of rice
2. Vegetable oil
3. Spices: Curry (2 mini sachets), Thyme (1 satchet), Seasoning cubes (2), Salt (2tbsp), Nutmeg (1 tbsp)
4. Carrots (2) - Washed and diced
5. Tomatoes (3), Habanero pepper /Rodo ( 3), Onion (1), Green pepper (1)- All sliced
5. Roasted fish
Procedure:1. Parboil the rice for 10 minutes and Strain
2. Put a pot on heat, add small quantity of oil into it (Non-saturated oil is preferable for healthier cooking ), once the oil is heated , add all your sliced peppers,tomatoes and onion in (5) and fry.
3. Add carrots, fish , spices and stir thoroughly.
4. Cover for 5 minutes and allow it steam for 5 minutes.
5. Add the rice, stir and let it all boil for another 5 minutes.
6. Voila! You can now serve.
I LOVE FEEDBACK
Drop a comment, share Post with your Friends.
Lets connect on Google+:
Add me on Instagram
FF me on twitter:
Like my Facebook page.
Whatsapp/SMS only: 2348038454123