The list is based on the highest followers on each makeup artist's Instagram page and only beauty professionals who are based in Nigeria only. You can see from pictures below , their number of followers and contact details too.
1. Banke Meshida Lawal (Bmpro) : 103k follwers
Celebrity clients- The list is too plenty, but she moves in the highest circles.Politicians, music artistes, actresses, its hard to find who has not had her face made up one time or the other Banksbmspro as she is fondly called.
She is the queen of the pack as she leads with over one hundred followers . Her page is fun and impressive,it is filled with day to day pictures of her clients makeup looks, herself ,funny videos of random things and of course tutorials.
|Banke Meshida Lawal|
See how others rate.
2. Fati Mamza (Mamza beauty): 60.6k followers
3. Jide of St.ola (Jideofstola): 39.9k followers
Celebrity clients- Stylemania,
4. Elaine Shobanjo (ShomyaLag): 32k followers
Celebrity clients- Lola Okoye, Okoya, President Jonathan's daughter
5. Chidinmma Umeh (That Igbo Chick) : 31.7k followers- This is the page to follow for makeup tutorials videos and tips.
|That Igbo Chick|
6. Zainab Azeez ( Zainabazeez): 24.6k followers
Celebrity clients- Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo, Mo Abudu e.t.c
|Joyce Jacob beauty|
Celebrity clients-Ego Boyo,Adesuwa Onyenokwe e.t.c
9. Ifeoma Adefemi (Iposh looks): 22k followers
Celebrity clients- Mercy Akhigbe, Toyin Aimakhu, Liz Anjorin e.t.c
Celebrity clients- Agbani Darego, Tiwa Savage, Dakore Akande e.t.c
Few tips for makeup artistes to gain more loyal customers on Instagram:
1. Post quality pictures that best describes the look you did and projects the right image.
2. Create engaging content to go with your video or picture, a short brief to describe the look you are trying to achieve, products used, clients/model's reactions or challenge faced.This will engage our followers more and keep them returning to your page. Don't be afraid to ask for their likes, reposts or suggestions.
3. Use the right hashtags to promote your posts, it will also get the right brands and individuals to notice you, therfeore easil following you. You can use generic hashtags like #makeupdaily, #nigeriamua, #makruplook , #makeupoftheday or a unique hashtag such as #typearlsfacebeat #typearlssmokeyeyes and don't forget to tag relevant brands too especially manufacturers,makeupguides or beauty sites, they will surely help repost, gaining you more followers.
4. Be consistent in your posts, post frequently, let our followers have an idea of what to expect and, don't be off radar for long stretches, minimum of 3 /4 posts per week is ideal.
5. Get a known celebrity or famous Instagram brands to repost your works either by soliciting or direct comments on their viral posts, But do not be aggressive by over spamming someone's post.
ChristinaConnect with me
Drop a comment, share Post with your Friends.
Lets connect on Google+:
Add me on Instagram
FF me on twitter:
Like my Facebook page.
Whatsapp/SMS only: 2348038454123