|Pizza of life with tomato and cheese toppings|
Cooking time: 30 min
Total Time: 36 mins
Yield: 2 (12-inch) pizzas, enough to serve 4 adults.
Ingredients1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
¾ - 1 cup warm water
2 cups flour plus more if necessary
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
To make the Dough1. In a large bowl, combine yeast with water, olive oil, salt and stir well to proof. After 5 minutes, add half of the flour and mix well to thoroughly incorporate. Add all remaining flour except 1/4cup and mix well with your hands.
2. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead dough for at least 3 and up to 5 minutes, adding enough additional flour as necessary to form a smooth and elastic dough. Dough should not be sticky. Transfer dough to a lightly oiled 2 or 3 quart bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, usually at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 150oC and if you have pizza stone, place it on the bottom rack of the oven.
Divide dough into 2 portions (for 2 (12-inch) pizzas) and form into balls. Then transfer to a lightly floured surface.
4. Roll out the ball into to flat shapes with thickness of 1/4-inch. Transfer the dough to a pizza peel or buttered oven tray.. Top with sauce.
To make the SauceGet tomato paste (2 sachets), add Maggi, salt, ground pepper, curry and thyme. Mix well and taste.
Spread paste on dough and add toppings of your choice such as sliced onion, sautéed mushroom, sliced tomato, mixed vegetables, and finally grated cheese.
5. Transfer the prepared dough to the preheated pizza stone or oven. Bake until cooked and golden brown, usually 12 to 18 minutes (depending on the toppings). Remove from the oven with a metal peel or spatula. Cut into eight parts and serve immediately.
6. Enjoy your pizza with any drink of your choice. I prefer juice.
As I write this, Am enjoying a Kilimanjaro burger, so tatsty, didnt know when I finished it.
|I love burger|
Also readFood recipe: Thai rice with prawns
Whipped cake cream
Foods Nigerians cant do without
Starting a fast food business
Food recipe:Indomie noodles with carrots
ChristinaConnect with me
Drop a comment, share Post with your Friends.
Lets connect on Google+:
Add me on Instagram: @typearlslifestyle
FF me on twitter: @typearls
Like my Facebook page.
Whatsapp/SMS only: 2348038454123