|Ankara crafts by Teemianne designs|
Meet Adesina Oluwatobi Folasade, she is the lady behind Teemianne designs. A student of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) studying Business Administration. A native of Ile Ife, Osun state. She is a creative designer making fabric bags and accessories.
|Tobi and her lovely smile|
How She startedAs a prospective student waiting for admission for about 4yrs. She saw the need to learn a skill and fortunately for her , a lady posted pictures of Ankara craft on Facebook and loved it. She didn't hesitate to leave Lagos for Abeokuta to learn it. That alone was a motivation for her to start up something with the new handmade crafts she was taught.
Her Advice to other Upcoming entrepreneurs (Must read)
- You can't conquer what you don't confront
- Always try to do something different, innovative and creative.
- Challenges are bound to happen, but standing tall in those challenges makes you stronger.
- Be a positive thinker, don't allow impossibility in your dictionary of life.
- Have a business plan.
- Know your worth
- Be the master at what you do.
- Learn from people that are more experienced.
- Learn from your mistakes and move on
- Let God be the first in everything.
Her lovesWriting articles, motivational quotes and making impact in the society
Greatest and lowest momentMy greatest moment is knowing God and lowest moment is not believing in myself.
MotivationThe holy Bible is the source of inspiration to anyone who cares to study and meditate on it. Other source of motivation comes from books by Brian tracy, Myles Munroe, Donald trump, Robert Kiyosaki.
Final wordThe day I stopped giving up on myself, I saw the great Change in my business.
Tobi is on Instagram as Teemianne designs
Connect with me
Drop a comment, share Post with your Friends.
Lets connect on Google+:
Add me on Instagram: @typearlslifestyle
FF me on twitter: @typearls
Like my Facebook page.
Whatsapp/SMS only: 2348038454123