|1989 Mercedes Benz SL560 model|
1. Mercedes Benz is a German car built for luxury, speed and performance. SL stands for ‘Sports Light'
2. The youngest model will be about 25 years old. Its various builds spans over 60 years.
3. The suffix, 89, is the year in which its features were upgraded.
4. This is a sporty, lightweight car but with sturdy mechanics.
5. Here are the specifications:
Number built: 237,287 (R107 SL total)
Body: Two-door steel unitary body roadster
Engine: 5.6-litre OHC v8 engine
Power: 182kW at 5200rpm
Torque: 400Nm at 3500rpm
Transmission: Four-speed automatic
Suspension: Double wishbones, coil springs, stabilising bar (f); diagonal swing axle, coil springs, stabilising bar (r)
Brakes: Four-wheel discs with ABS
Price range: $45-60K
0-100km/h: Around 7 seconds
Top speed: 240km/h
|And my friend, Tope "Genesis Paparazzi" takes a ride in one .|