- Open Google analytics, sign into your Google account.
- Click on Admin From your Account Home page
- Select the property you wish to edit From the top right corner of the page, Mine is named Typearls as seen from the Image above .Click on ‘Property Settings’
- Change the ‘Default URL’ from http://yourdomain.blogspot.com to http://www.yourdomain.com. E.g www.typearls.blogspot.com to www.typearls.com.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply the changes and Save
You should see the changes immediately. Google analytics is ideal to track your views, monitor your site's audience and see how they interact with your posts including social media conversions.