1. You are not alone.There are others who have passed through such pains, names calling and associated shame, they have emerged victorious and become happy mothers. Your will soon past, whether it takes months or years, just hold on.
2. Prayers worketh wonders: Never lose faith, give up your belief or become despondent.Remember Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth. God answered their prayers, yours is no different, age , location or number of years in marriage is not a determining factor of how fast your child will come but continue to have faith and BELIEVE!
3. Find what makes you happy and do it: Give yourself to a cause, help out at local children's centers, widows shelter or volunteer at a local Ngo. Bond with other women in your situation, pray together, network, share experiences and discover strength in your circumstances.
4. What you don't allow cant kill you: Never react negatively to situations or people. Their reactions is borne out of ignorance and misinformation. You know better than them, so don't go low to their level. Do away with suicidal thoughts, depression and negative actions.Continue to learn and research new ways of staying happy despite all odds.
5. Never give up: Keep trying, continue to enjoy sex with your spouse, dont neglect him (you are both in the situation together) ,relax your mind, cast your burdens on God and watch him turn your losses to laughter in double fold.
SHE WHO LAUGHS LAST ,LAUGHS BEST.