|Stephen keshi also lost his wife late last year|
1. An individual who has just lost a loved one: The death of a spouse , child or relative can be a hard burden to bear for someone who has strong emotional ties to the dead person. Men are the likely victims.
2. Individuals undergoing stress (mental , financial, emotional, career);
3. People receiving medical treatment or seriously ill .
Read on causes of sudden death and coping with loss
1. Surround yourself with close ones , friends and those who make you happy.
2. Eat well and eat healthy, not fatty foods, less sugar, eat more of fruits and vegetables
3. Create time to rest at least 8- 12 hours every day
4. Take a break, go on a vacation.
5. Go for regular medical checkups.
1. Inform and create awareness about sudden death.
2. Always encourage and support those going through turbulent times.
3. Go on relief duty, assist the pregnant women, a colleague that is doing too much or a boss that needs rest.
Big boss, Stephen Keshi,is a Nigerian footballer and ex- football coach , first African to win Nations cup as a player and coach.
Henrietta Kosoko is a popular Nigerian Yoruba actress and wife of famous actor, Jide Kosoko.
Rest on Nigeria's heroes