to upgrade their skill.
The program is for individuals (young and old, male and female) who have some free time during the summer period , including but not limited to:
Children: Kids 5 years and above
Secondary school leavers
IT students and interns
Nysc youth corpers
Stay at home moms
Workers on leave
Why a summer craft school?
- A summer craft academy help kids stay out of trouble.While some see the long holidays as a means to pursue meaningless relationships or engage in unproductive activities, a passionate involvement in learning a new skill is what someone needs to avoid distractions.
- An alternative to holiday lessons : Every child needs a break now and then,after three months of straight homework, academic classes and tutorials, all work and no fun will definitely make the child boring.
- Gives an individual a broader perspective and wider exposure.
- It is an added advantage if someone possesses a profitable skill that he/she can offer in exchange for payment. Currently, the world belongs to entrepreneurs and those who have a value-giving skill.
- For those still in school, you do not have to wait to finish your academic programs to before you start living your dreams. A craft makes you stand out, honing the craft to perfection requires years of practice,Now is an ideal time to start to learn.
What they will learn
Origami : Paper crafts designed and created to make interesting crafts such as lamp shades, chinese
fans, robots, paper jewelery,Paper flowers, cards and cake boxes.
Fabric crafts: Sewing with or without machine to make tops, blouses, caps, bags, fabric accessories.
Cooking ,baking and bartending skills: Cup cakes,pancakes, waffles, doughnuts, puffpuff, chiken kebab, suya spice, barbecued meat, smoothies , fruit juices, ice cream and chapman.
Beading: Simple and lovely bead designs, Wonuola, Flatron, 90-ball, Russian spiral, wirework for earrings , hooks and bangles.
Natural beauty products: Creams, soaps , facial masks and perfumes
Beauty and cosmetology skills: Every day makeup and gele tying.
Painting: Face painting, drawing and producing caricatures.
Balloons and flower arrangement
Pictured above: Paper flower bouquet and rainbow paper rainbow crown
Hair styling : Weaving, braiding, perming and setting , hair fixing and wig making.
Hair accessories: Hair fascinators, bridal accessories, hats from sinamay and fabric.
Decorative items: For party decorations, home decorations and venue decorations.
Learn from various professionals and tutors who are expert in their fields.
Extra bonding and interaction with students and their teachers
After support advice and guide even after training
Discounts to students on future trainings.
Trainees also get to learn how to start and manage their business.
Have fun while you learn.
Intense practical sessions and team work.
Field trips and excursion to leading enterprises in Lagos , related to their choice of training. (Optional)
Venue: Ikeja and Magodo.
To register, kindly fill this form