JCI (Junior chamber international),Premier chapter Ibadan organised a health campaign awareness in junction with the Oyo state chapter of the Nigerian medical association (NMA) at a local community in Egbeda Local Government , Ibadan Oyo state held on Tuesday 26th July, 2016.
The event was in fulfillment of one of the MDGS (Millennium development goals ) set out by the United nations, other goals include Peace is Possible, End hunger , Education is for all among other sustainable goals.
Highlights of the health program included;
- Health talk by the NMA president, Dr Muideen Olatunji on Aging, Malaria, Eating h healthy and weight loss
- Donation of Malaria treated Mosquito nets
- Free medical Tests for Blood pressure and Malaria
- Donation of medical supplies and Malaria drugs to children and adults
- Questions and answers segment.
In their speeches , The JCI Evp (Executive vice president South West ), Ambassador Henry Adedokun and The chapter President , Mrs Yinka Adeleke appreciated the community leaders and inhabitants for turning out for the health community project .
The event was attended by Medical doctors, community leaders, JCI members, volunteers and members of the community who turned out in their large numbers.
See more pictures from the event;
|Medical doctors, JCI members and volunteers at the event|
|Villagers had all their attention captured during the health talk|