In case you all missed it, here is a recap of all the wonderful events attended by creative minds in Lagos over the weekend.
1. Beauty Africa Expo 2016: For all beauty lovers, beauty vendors, skin care experts, cosmetologists, natural products proponents and makeup artists.
The event was held at Eko hotel and suites and had in attendance master presenters and tutors including Lola Maja, Bimpe Onakoya, Jide of Stola and more.
|Participants at the Beauty Africa Expo 2016|
2.International Cake Exploration Société(ICES) 2016 exhibition : For cake lovers, cake enthusiasts and bakers. This event with theme "Cake and the media" was held at Ikeja and featured Cake trainings were taken by Dew drop cakes, Cake priest, Delightsome cakes and more.
|Cake and the media by Dories cakes|
Why you need to attend these creative seminars and events
1. To expand your reach, meet with potential clients, suppliers, business partners and investors.
2. To be more informed about the latest trends in and out of your industry.
3. To network with other individuals and companies of like minds and similar interests.
4. To improve your network and networth.
5. To associate your self with the future leaders and successful entrepreneurs, together, we all achieve sizable results faster.
6. To increase your knowledge and creative skills.
7. To learn from others mistakes and avoid making a repetition, analyse your strengths and know where to work on, study the competition and work better .
Tip: follow the relevant hashtags on social media to have a better insight on happenings revolving around your industry (cakes, fashion, beauty, business, crafts) and prepare ahead for the next event.