A friend shared with me the sure fire ways women in the village has been enticing the city men, especially those from Abroad to spend the Christmas holidays in the village and making sure they put a ring on it. She confirms the tips really work and I thought there is no harm in sharing.
So read below:
To my single sisters,
In a few days time, some parents especially the Igbos will be bundling their single daughters to the village in order to attract suitors ndi chi abroad not my own village where even people in Aba and Okpala town forms 'away'.
Dear sisters, in order for this trip to be eventful and not repeated next year or during Easter, I will be giving you some free tips.
When you arrive village, ensure you do the following:
- 1. Greet people especially the old mothers and fathers- Nothing sweets villagers like a township girl that greets. You will start hearing things like ( dis girl nwere obi ume ala) and the recommendations will start.
- 2. Make sure you keep going to watch football matches in the field every evening. Ndi abroad comes by that time to scout for potential wives.
- 3. If you are a Catholic, don't forget your finger rosary or the one you wear on the neck. That is the trademark of a well brought up Christian and humble girl. #5000 yards of wife material.
- 4. Target those babes that have marryable elder brothers and be friends with them. When recommendations starts, you will be among the 1st 3.
- 5. Finally, when you go to church, make sure you bend down and dance, dance well, shake your waist while going to drop your offering , the mothers are watching and assessing. The fact that they saw you humbly dancing is an added advantage.
Sisters, apply all these and you shall be selling aso- ebi by February 2017.
Really, does this work?
Does this also works for Yoruba girls, will like to know. ?