|A loyal friend is a valuable gem|
The above post was posted on Joro Olumofin's page,but in addition to the Nigerian single ladies complaints about her best friend who is now married, there are other things she would her to know:
1. See, friend, hear me out once and for all, others may be, But I am not after your husband.
2. Your being married should not make you insensitive to others.
3.Getting married is not a guarantee for a better future, so mine cant be worse than yours.
4. I appreciate our friendship, the beautiful moments we have had and I dont want us to lose it.
5. Yes, It is tough o be single at an advanced age, but believe me, I am not desperate to date any man.
6. Please include me in your social plans , I wont embarrass or tell off color jokes.
7. I respect your privacy, the same way you dont want to tell your husband's secrets to me, do not go off telling my secrets to him. It aint cool.
8. Before you married, you had a life, now that you are married. Life hasnt stopped, so stop acting like it has for you.
9. I am not jealous of your marriage, rather, am happy with it, it is your avoiding me that I do not like.
10. Getting married earlier does not necessarily mean you are a btter person than I am, it just means Luck smiled on you early.
Now I wonder, if single ladies have these thoughts, what happens when they also get married.
Is there something about marriage that instantly change best , Korikosun (Didnt see, cant eat) friends into mere acquaintances?
If you have other things you would love your married friend to know. Do drop it in the comment box below.